Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!! My 2011 New Years Resolutions

Hello Everyone!!

Happy New Year to all of you!!  I hope 2011 brings great things to everyone, although I don't know how it could beat my 2010; I married my best friend of 7 years, we both just graduated from college last month, and I was offered my first Nursing position at a local Children's hospital that I have ALWAYS wanted to work at. Such a great and exciting year. I know 2011 will be just as good with beginning my new job and as I say, "starting the grown up life" of no school!!! I quickly wanted to share my new years resolutions with you all, and once again apologize for my lack of blogging! As I said I just graduated from Nursing school, which is very time consuming, especially when you are also working a full time job!! I have been crafting all of this time, I just haven't had the time to post it all!

New Years Resolutions:
1. Be a better blogger. This will be easily achievable since I have alot more time on my hands now!!! So excited about this
2. Make my first video. My husband bought me a Flip for Christmas and I am super excited to make you all a video.
3. Become a member of a design team. I just think it would be so fun to work with such talented ladies like all of you! To share inspiration and help challenge you all in your crafting.

Wish me luck on meeting my 2011 goals!  If you have any New Years Resolutions I wish you luck too!

~Sara Kate~

1 comment:

  1. congrats on all of your accomplishments for 2010 and good luck on your goals for 2011!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete