Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Hello Everyone!

Today I have 2 Mother's Day cards to share with you. It's ok that I'm posting early, we celebrated Mothers day early with our moms :)

The first card I decided to attempt my first paper rosette. Super simple, love it! If you're not familiar with them, there are TONS of helpful videos on YouTube! The paper was from a stack I have, I appologize I'm not sure which one and I recently packed up my scrapbook room to move to our first house so I can't look :(  The stamp is from My Pink Stampers "Happiest Moments" stamp set.


The next card is my favorite card that I have made in a LONG time. And I made it after having worked 12 hours and only sleeping for about 3 hours afterwards!! Maybe I work better tired!

The little chickie is cut from Create a Critter at 3.5" I added a little gem to the flower in her hair just for some flair. The paper is just something I've had in my scrap bin. For the ribbon I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to get the ruffled look, love it!!  I used the same stamp from MPS "Happiest Moments" stamp set.





Hope this gives you a little inspiration if you still have Mother's Day gifts to work on!
Have a great day!!
~sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment