Friday, April 30, 2010

So so sorry

Hello Blog Buddies!

I want to apologize for my lack of blogging lately. If you didn't know I'm currently in nursing school and planning a wedding for June, so life has been CRAZY lately!!  Between bridal showers, studying for finals, end of semester projects, and finding an apt to live in next year, I've pretty much had NO time to upload pictures to the blog. Again, I apologize for that.

I have however squeezed in some scrapbooking! As I mentioned I was making my mom a motorcycle shaped mini album, which is finished! I have tons of pictures for it, trying to make some sort of slideshow or something that I can post of that. I also made a few cards that I will share soon! 

Finals are done next Friday, then it's the bachelorette party, then Mother's day, then I will finally have time to post again.  I hope you will continue to check out my blog!

Thanks for understanding!

I also want to wish everyone a Happy National Scrapbook Day, which is tomorrow, May 1st!!  I will be working unfortunately. You should all check out My Pink Stamper tomorrow! She is having challenges/giveaways from 10am-10pm CST tomorrow! So go have some fun!!

Sara Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment