Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Baaaack!!!

Boy has it been a long time since I have posted something!!! Sadly, I don't have anything to post for you today. I have pictures taken of several projects I have made since I was gone but they aren't on the computer yet! I've been busy with....Life! Since I've been gone I've gotten married, moved, and just lived life for a while. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and I will have some projects up soon!


Did you notice that I made a little change to my blog??  I didn't like how loooooong my blog title was, and since I'm now loving a new last name, I decided to switch it up a bit. My blog is now titled Sara K Scraps :) I'm on the hunt for the perfect look for my blog, so be expecting some other changes as well!


Happy Crafting!


Sara Kate K.

No comments:

Post a Comment