Monday, June 7, 2010

Bridesmaid/Parents Thank You Cards

Hello Everyone!

Sorry its been SOOO long since I have blogged, but I am getting married 1 WEEK from today!!! So I have been very busy. My Cricut was steaming the other night as I made 10 cards (some duplicates tho, but still). I wanted to share those cards with you. I decided to make special Thank You and Celebrate cards for my bridesmaids, our parents, and I made a surprise card for my groom which I am going to give to the photographer to give to him before the wedding!!  So here they are! I LOVE how they all turned out!!

This one is for my bridesmaids. 3 of the 4 of them scrapbook and I bought them the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge, so I wanted to use it on their card! The ladies are cut at 4", I added some stickles to their hair and shoes. I used my D'Vine swirls Cuttlebug folder on the background and the pink dress.


This one is for our parents. I used the Wedding Solutions Cartridge. The couple is cut at 4 1/4", then I added some bling to the back of the brides dress. Her veil is cut from DCWV Glitter paper.

This one is for my Groom!!  I also used the Wedding solutions folder for the tux and flower. The flower is cut at 1" and the tux is cut at I believe 4." The groom stamp is from a wedding set that I have, For My is my handwriting.

This is for my flowergirl. I got the little basket from Wedding solutions. She loves the Cricut, so I had to make her a card with it. Again, the flower basket was cut at 4" and I added some stickles to the flowers!

I used my FAVORITE My Pink Stamper stamp sets on all of these cards.

I hope you like them all!! I absolutely LOVE how they all turned out! Especially because I wasn't feeling very crafty the day I made these all, but I had to do it then.

It's a busy busy week. Only 5 more days until the wedding!!  We return from our honeymoon on the 22nd, so I won't be having any posts until after that sometime. We are also moving in early July, so Its going to be a crazy busy time for a while! I will have lots of catching up to do with looking at all my blogs!!!

Have a great couple of Weeks!!
~Sara Kate~

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards. That was so thoughtful of you to take time to make special cards for such special people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty cards! congrats on the wedding! try to remember to enjoy the day and don't sweat the small things that might go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are all gorgeous, but I'd have to say my favorite is the middle one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are fabulous. I found you on another blog. Glad I bumped into ya. TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete