Friday, September 3, 2010

Bachelorette "Bikini" Card

Today I wanted to share a super fun card that I made for a friends Bachelorette party coming up soon. I've saw this idea several places, it's not my own, but I thought it was too cute to pass up. Here is the front:















Using my Gypsy I took 2 5" hearts from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, flipped one, then welded them together! So super easy. For the "bra" or "bikini" part I cut out 2 extra 5" hearts in the leopard paper and shaped the pieces by hand, not hard at all.  Now, here is the back:















I used the other 5" heart in the leopord paper to design the back. I then decided to add a little "tattoo" using the heart stamp from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occassions stamp set.  I just love how this card turned out! I think it's super cute!!

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend everyone!!
~Sara Kate~

No comments:

Post a Comment