Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Honeymoon Scrapbook Title Page -- MPS Design Team Entry

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I wanted to share with you the title page for our Honeymoon Scrapbook. I am also submitting this layout for a chance to be on Robyn, My Pink Stamper 's Design Team!!  For her design team call Robyn issued a challenge for the entries, here were the rules:

*You will need to have a blog that you regularly post on for at least 3 months.
*You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product that is a conflict of interest (most DTs are just fine as long as they do not sell product that is similar to My Pink Stamper Original Cricut Stamps idea)
*Your project must be made just for this challenge
*Post a pic on your blog with a full recipe along with what the challenge is about
*This needs to be a new project that you make just for this challenge
*Only one entry per person, please
*You do not need to be a professional but you must have a love for the craft! :)

Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......

Orange
Turquoise
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)
 
Here is my scrapbook page!!

 The title "Honeymoon" was cut at 1.5" from Cricut Life's A Beach cartridge, one of my fave's!!
The paper for the titles were in my stash, most of the background papers and the crab are Bazill Dotted Swiss paper, I just LOVE that paper!!

 "St. Lucia" was cut at 2"
The palm tree was cut at 3.5" and the beach chair was cut at 2"
All were from Cricut Life's A Beach cartridge!
The cute little crab and sand castle were both cut at 1.5" from Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge, my other fave!

 The "No Pressure, No Problem" stamp is from a 40:31 Creations Stamp set, which are no longer available.  But the motto in St. Lucia is "No Pressure, No Problem" so it was perfect!!
I stamped it in Versamark to give the effect that it was written in the "sand"!!


I LOVE how this layout turned out!! Hopefully Robyn does too =P

Have a great day!!!
~Sara Kate~
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a kute page...good luck...just became a follower...hope you do the same.

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout! I love all the images you chose to embellish with! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete