Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Cards

Here are a few birthday cards I made recently!! 














This cute motorcycle card was for my Mom. I cut the motorcycle at 2"from Going Places and the Biker chick is cut at 3" from Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday paper dolls. The "chaps", jeans, and boots are the cowboys from paperdoll dressup; hair, shirt, and helmet are from Everyday paper dolls. I ran the card layer through the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug embossing folder.   I love this card, and most importantly, my mom loved it too!!

The card below was a birthday card for one of my Nursing school friends. We also happen to share the same birthday!!  She is going on a Study Abroad type trip to Mexico and had been super excited, so I decided to make her card a little like Mexico!  The sombraro is cut at 3" from Designer's Calendar. Again, I love how it turned out, but she loved it even more!

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment