Friday, February 18, 2011

40:31 Creations Design Team Day

***Sooo sorry, I JUST realized that this never posted last week!!!***

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA lately, I've been sick and recently started a night shift position, so trying to adjust but having to flop back and forth....yuck!!  Anyway, here is my card for this weeks 40:31 Creations Design Team post. It's been in the 60s for a few days (Wooohooo!!!) so I wanted to make something warm and summery.

This is just an A2 card, super simple. All the cuts were from scraps, love those days!
The watermelon was cut at 2.5" from Simply Charmed, I decided not to cut the face out on this one.

The stamp is from Lauren's Love stamp set.

Added some stickles to the watermelon for a little sparkle!

Hope you enjoyed this super simple card!
~Sara Kate~


No comments:

Post a Comment