Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Card using Smiley Cards

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Today I have a pretty simple birthday card that I realized I never posted. I made it a couple of months ago using the Smiley Cards cartridge. I love how it turned out!


The card base is 5.5 x 5.5 (5.5x11 piece of cardstock folded in half)
The yellow checkered layer is 5.25x5.25 that I had in my stash
The emoticon smiley was cut at 3.82 (sized on my Gypsy)
The thought bubble was cut at 1.35 and the Happy Birthday was cut at 1.59



Isn't it so cute and simple?!?!
Have a great day everyone!
~Sara Kate~


1 comment:

  1. I like your fun birthday card, Sara. I've been working with the smilies a lot lately to make centerpieces, so I've been kind of tire of them, but your card still make me smile. So I guess I'm just tired of making them, not seeing them ;- ) I like your papers and colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete