Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby card with the Imagine

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a quick and easy Baby card I made with my Imagine. LOVING the Imagine, makes it so easy to make quick cards/layouts that are completely coordinated. One thing I always hate is digging through all of my patterned paper trying to find stuff that coordinates, Imagine completely eliminates this!! 

I made this card for our friends who recently found out they are expecting! So excited for them!


This is a standard A2 size card.
The layer is a stock image from the Imagine cut at 4" and flood filled with a pattern from Imagine More.
The onsie was cut at 3.5" and also flood filled with Imagine More.


The stamp is from My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments" stamp set



Have a great day!
~Sara Kate~


No comments:

Post a Comment