Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been fighting with Provo Craft about my 2nd broken Cricut Imagine! :(  

But today I wanted to share with you a card I made using some 40:31 Creations stamps. I'm not sure if I like how it turned out... I like the idea, but my wet embossing got a little messed up, and I should have inked the edges of the sentiment first!!!



The layer the sentiment is stamped on was cut at 3.5" from Just Because Cards cartridge.
You can see the random spots where excess embossing powder got stuck :(

Have a great day!!
Sara


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sara! I have a hard time with stamps, I think this card turned out great! TFS< I'd love it if you'd visit me at:http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice. Don't worry about the embossing. Isn't noticiable. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete