Friday, March 26, 2010

Attempt at a Masculine Card

Good Afternoon! It's beautiful outside today. I plan on doing some scrapbooking this afternoon. I am making my mom a motorcycle shaped mini album of a motorcycle camping trip we took last summer. Her birthday is April 24th, so I need to get started! Watch for some updates on that... uh oh, now I really have to get on this!

Anyway, I wanted to share an attempt at a masculine card that I made a couple weeks ago. My fiances brother's birthday is on St. Patty's Day, so it's a cross between a St. Pattys Day card and a birthday card. In all honesty, I'm not very fond of it. Even more honestly, it's still sitting in my file of cards. We haven't make it to get a gift card to put it in it since we have been sick for so long. Ooops! I'm thinking that I need to just make a new one...seeing as St. Patty's Day was a while back =P

Ever have those projects that you just don't like??  This is one of those. I like the leprauchan, but that's about it!  What do you think??

Have a fantastic day my blog buddies!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :)

    I also wanted you to know that I awarded you the Beautiful Blogger Award on my blog at http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/2010/03/omgosh-my-1st-blog-award.html if you would like to accept it.

    Thank you for the inspiration!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete