Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time for a Lay Out

I recently jumped into using divided page protectors along with my traditional 12 x 12 pages. I feel like this is cheating!!  It's amazing how fast pages come together using these. I never intended on using the divided page protectors but Im SOO behind I just had to. Wyatt and I have been together for 6 1/2 years, I have NOTHING done in our book!!!  I made each of us books of our childhood, but not one of us.  Part of the reason I am so behind is that I'm doing pages on things, like Proms, that our in our individual books too. I can't help it, I just want a book of us from the beginning on!  Here is a recent page that I did of our first prom.



I tend to keep my pages pretty simple. The title is from Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge and then I just added some bling to the letter and pictures.





The picture above is the other half of the layout using the divided page protector. This one has a 12x2 inch slot, 3 4x6in slots, and 2 6x4 in slots. I just need to add some journaling to the bottom right slot and this will be finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment