Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gumball Machine Valentine's Day Card

This card I made for one of my Nursing School classmates' 7 year old son. They were having mystery Valentine's day mail, so I wanted to send him a card. I LOVE how this card turned out. I had no idea what to make for a little boy, but as soon as I saw this gumball machine I knew! 


The gumball machine was cut from Sweethearts. I ran the red background through the Cuttlebug using the Spots & Dots embossing folder. The ribbon and stamp have both been in my stash for a while, not sure where they came from! I used Black Diamond Stickles on the machine and Crystal stickles on the gumballs.



I used some Pop Dots on the gumball machine and sentiment for some added dimension.  Did I mention how much I love this card? Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment