Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yes I'm Still Here

Hello Everyone!


I'm still here. As you may know I'm currently in Nursing school. I was busy with tests before Spring Break, then a Spring break full of wedding planning. Then my fiance and I are fortunate enough to have gotten sick over spring break and we have been bumming around since Saturday (Upper Resp Infection, Bronchitis). We both started on some meds today so hopefully we will be feeling better soon!! 


Here is a card that I made a couple weeks ago for my best friend's birthday. She was going to Vegas for her birthday so I decided to make a card to hold some extra gambling money. I normally do not like to give money, but I thought it fit this occasion. I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but I used clear photo corners to hold the bill in the card.




How Old? was cut from Lyrical Letters. The dice were drawn with the cricut markers, then cut out...from Designer's Calendar.  I popped them up with Pop Dots. (My fiance informed me that pop dots are my "trade mark." Haha!)

I love comments, so let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is adorable!

    P.S. My daughter went through nursing school and graduated almost 2 years ago. She LOVES nursing. Good luck in your chosen profession. It takes a special person to be a nurse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you! I'm still trying to learn this... is there a way you can set it up to get an email or something when you have comments? I'm getting nothing...

    ReplyDelete